A new year.....a new plan....
We all start the new year out making plans, goals and resolutions. So here I go starting off my 2008 with a plan! I have read a few blogs that have encouraged a more in depth approach to goal planning. I can't remember where I was at the time, but I did make some notes and plans for myself (if I remember or come back across it I will post the link). For now I will share my thoughts with you.
So here are my challenges to strive for this year:
1. Begin my morning in prayer.
2. Find a routine that works and follow it!
3. Aim for some organization to help with the above routines.
4. Write down a positive I experienced during the day, even the smallest blessing.
5. Scrapbook more...more "me" time. I would love to complete some of the projects in my head!
6. Learn to accept help from others.
7. Obtain a healthier lifestyle...eating and exercise included.
8. Guide all my children appropriately in their schooling...make a plan!
Always remember....
~ People are more important than things
~ Messes are bigger than they are!
~ Stay real....we will never be perfect, especially with kids around us.
~ Keep a sense of humor
~ Forgive myself for imperfection and limitations
~ Focus on the things I do accomplish
~ Persevere
Blessings in 2008!
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Looks like a great plan!
Post a Comment