Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fall Into Reading


It's time once again for the Fall Into Reading challenge. It's really simple... create a list of books you would like to read this fall. Share it on your blog and link it to Katrina at Callapidder Days.

I love these challenges mainly because it encourages me to get through my LONG reading list. I also love it because I get a peek into what others are reading, which in turn makes my reading list even longer.

An added bonus: if you sign up for the challenge you could win a gift certificate for Amazon.com. So go check out Callapidder Days and start reading.

Here is my Fall Into Reading List:

Fiction

1. True Light by Terri Blackstock (currently reading)
2. Rejoice by Karen Kingsbury
3. Quaker Summer By Lisa Samson
4. The Witness By Dee Henderson
5. Nineteen Minutes By Jodi Picoult (leftover from summer reading)

Non Fiction

1. The Lost Secret of the New Covenant By Malcolm Smith (hubby encouraged this one)
2. God Has a Dream for your Life By Sheila Walsh (from my recent trip to Women of Faith Conference)
3.If You Can't Lose It Decorate It By Anita Renfroe (also from WOF)
4. Simplify Your Time and Simplify Your Space By Marcia Ramsland

This list is subject to change on a daily basis.

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Looks like a good list! I enjoyed Quaker Summer, and am still pondering some of the things it made me think about. Also, I recently picked up Simplify Your Space, and while I haven't read or implemented it just yet, it looks great! Thanks for being part of the challenge -- enjoy your fall reading!

Debbie said...

Your list looks great, Sheri! I'm doing the challenge also. Happy reading!

berrypatch said...

Cool, Sheri! I'm doing the challenge too! :-) Your list looks great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails