I have been so blessed by a dear friend, and fellow Air Force wife in Va. She was recently my blessing sister through one of my Yahoo groups. She gave me this beautiful crock and cross from the local pottery place. I absolutely love it! I feel so blessed by having great friends... thank you my dear friend!!! You have truly blessed me. :)
Monday, March 05, 2007
Oh so Blessed ..and Polish Pottery
I have been so blessed by a dear friend, and fellow Air Force wife in Va. She was recently my blessing sister through one of my Yahoo groups. She gave me this beautiful crock and cross from the local pottery place. I absolutely love it! I feel so blessed by having great friends... thank you my dear friend!!! You have truly blessed me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
I'm glad you got them!!! I had hoped to get you the teapot to go along with your cup and saucer, but they were out of stock. Oh friend - I'm so glad you like them! It was a wonderful little treat to see your post today.
Post a Comment