Sunday, January 28, 2007

Polish Pottery


While I have been here in Kansas I have fallen in love with Polish pottery. This cup and saucer I won as a door price at a spouses function this past week. Off to have a cup of tea!

2 comments:

praisemusicmom said...

I fell in love with Polish pottery while I was there, too! Have you been to Polinea yet?

I thought about you today. I was driving to an appointment and saw a pond frozen over. The ducks just walked right on, like they've been walking on ice all their lives. The first time I ever saw anything like that was when I was in Kansas (I never lived farther north than Texas befoe that). I thought of that pretty little pond on post and wondered how cold you are this winter. My winter there seemed absolutely frigid to my unacclimated bones!

Hope all is well.

Linda said...

You should come visit me, Sheri - and SEE my Polish pottery...purchased DIRECT (if you get to Germany you need to take an MWR trip to Poland!). I have a very unique and different pattern, that's for sure. I have service for 8, plus all the serving pieces...I also have a few pieces in other patterns as well. My favorite things? The crosses and pot-bellied mugs...and the Christmas tree votives! Come visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails