I aim to be simple, to record the small things in my everyday life. To create a legacy that will mean something to someone.
FOR TODAY ....January 23
Outside my Window...it's a beautiful day here on the island of Oahu. The thermometer reached a high of 91 degrees this afternoon. It seems that our mild days of December and January are gone and in it's place the warmer days of summer.
I am thinking...... about all that needs to be done. About schedules, about balance and about life.
I am thankful..... for each new day...for coffee for warmth...for sunshine...for happy attitudes...for precious bedtime prayers...for my beautiful princess who is excited to turn 8 this week.
In the kitchen... this week I will be making my weekly batch of Honey Wheat Bread as well as Homemade Pepperoni Rolls which have become a big hit. I plan on trying a few new recipes that I recently found on Pinterest, but probably not until next week.
I am wearing...running shorts and a white t-shirt.
I am creating....lists, plans and programs.
I am going...to relax and watch my kids enjoy life.
I am wondering.....about friendships, about relationships and about how things are really going to work once I'm back near family again.
I am reading..... A Confident Heart By Renee Swope.
I am hoping....to get a new schedule figured our so I can feel less stressed every day.
I am looking forward to..... relaxing poolside this week!
I am learning...that my perception is sometimes REALLY, REALLY way off. I need to learn to process what is in my head with what God wants in my life, not what other people say about me!
Around the house.... always plenty to take care of around here...laundry and cleaning will start off the week.
I am pondering... this path that God has placed me on. There have been some recent bumps that I am trying to process and work on. I am a work in progress.
A favorite quote for today... Judge your worth and value by what God says about you in His word, not by how somebody else treats you (Ephesians 2:4-10) Joyce Meyer. This is part of a path that God has taken me on over this past year. He continues to show me new beginnings, paths and directions in this area of my life.
One of my favorite things.... the laughter and smiles of my children. I feel so very blessed to be their mom!
A few plans for the rest of the week.... catch up on studies, bake bread, wrap Princess C presents, retreat paperwork, menu planning...and so much more.
A peek into my day....












No comments:
Post a Comment