Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 26






July 4 - July 10, 2010

Although I have not posted my Project Life Tuesday pictures in well over a month I have kept up the project with pictures and journaling in my handy dandy calendar. Being on the road without my scrapbooking paraphernalia makes it difficult to work on the project. I continue to use my calendar for notes and download my pictures on a regular basis so that when I actually have my scrapbook supplies I can easily catch up on the project.

Sunday
A very exciting July 4th...not. We went to Target for some household essentials to get by. Then we went to Wendy's for dinner. At least it was burgers, just not grilled at home. When we came out of Target we noticed billows of smoke off in the nearby field. Apparently there was a brush fire. 

Monday
Sometimes chocolate seems like a wonderful fix to the woes of the day. 
Tuesday
 It's nice to have our own vehicle again!
Wednesday
Weather moving in over the field behind us. 
Thursday
There was a lot that happened today and for some reason I failed to have my camera with me. I know that when we got ready to leave the house I had it sitting on top of my bag. Somehow it fell off and I failed to realize it. So I missed a lot of photo op moments today. 
1. Picked up second vehicle that had arrived on the island. 
2. Went to Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor for a late lunch/early dinner. Ice cream to follow.
3. We walked the mall, browsed Borders and bought some books. 
4. We walked the mall some more and came to a Lens Crafters. I had a prescription that needed to be filled all the way back to November. So we went in there to see what they had. I walked out with an order for glasses.They should be here in 10 days.
5. That filled the day and then we were headed back home.
Friday
Today my dear sweet husband walked through the door with loaner items from Hickam Family services. What a wonderful sight this was. Not only did he get the loaner items, but he also went to the Commissary and picked up food that would get us through the weekend.  I suppose this proves that even when I don't think he listens to me, or hears my petty complaints he really does!
Saturday
I really didn't take any photos today since I spent most of my day tending to a sick little girl. I'm not sure yet what picture I will use for the day. I will post another picture that was taken this week just as a filler for the blog.

Weather moving in over the field behind us.

And that covers my week. 

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I don't do "moving" well. I can't even imagine the headaches involved in not only moving but moving so far away! I pray the rest of your settling in goes well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails