
FOR TODAY October 5, 2009
Outside My Window
A cool start to the day. A mere 58 degrees this morning. Sun is shining and is suppose to hit high 60's.
I am thinking ......
It's time to come up with a "To Do" plan that I can and will follow.
I am thankful for...
My walking buddies, who keep me accountable on this lifestyle change.
From the kitchen this week...
Salad with Grilled Chicken
Santa Maria Barbeque with grilled veggies
My walking buddies, who keep me accountable on this lifestyle change.
From the kitchen this week...
Salad with Grilled Chicken
Santa Maria Barbeque with grilled veggies
Grilled Burgers
Breakfast for Dinner
Spaghetti
Spaghetti
Salads
Friday night Homemade Pizza!
I am wearing...
Running pants, green t-shirt
I am wearing...
Running pants, green t-shirt
I am creating...
Ongoing projects!
It seems that a lot of my projects have been pushed to the back burner. I am hoping that over the next few weeks and months I can find a good balance of being mom, teacher, scrapbooker and writer.
A memory album of my mom, My Disney Albums, my Project 365 album, and thoughts of a friends album for my kids. With neighbors (and us) on the move I want my kids to remember the friends they played with here in CA.
I am going...
To walk every day!
I am reading...
Crazy Love
Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
By Francis Chan
Catching Fireflies
By Patsy Clairmont
Let Go
By Shelia Walsh
I am hoping...
Still working on some schedules and projects and hoping everything comes together.
I am hearing...
The hum of the computers and equipment.
Around the house...
Fall cleaning. Washing all bedding, vacuuming mattresses, lots of laundry, vacuuming and switching out summer & winter clothes
One of my favorite things...
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Here is picture I am sharing....
Yesterday I was extremely grumpy and I still got flowers.
Certainly didn't deserve, but am grateful for them!












No comments:
Post a Comment