Monday, September 14, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY September 14,  2009


Outside My Window


A nice 70 degree day, a little overcast and a slight breeze.

I am thinking
......

That I want to capture and maintain the feelings, thoughts and emotions that I had after attending Women of Faith this past weekend.  It is a Grand New Day! I love this event and what it does for me.



I am thankful for....



My girlfriends!

From the kitchen this week... 

Grilled Chicken
Spaghetti & Meatballs 
Grilled Burgers 
Breakfast for Dinner 
Salads 
Friday night Pizza!

I am wearing...

shorts & t-shirt


I am creating...

Ongoing projects!

It seems that a lot of my projects have been pushed to the back burner. I am hoping that over the next few weeks and months I can find a good balance of being mom, teacher, scrapbooker and writer. 

A memory album of my mom, My Disney Albums, my Project 365 album,  and thoughts of a friends album for my kids. With neighbors (and us) on the move I want my kids to remember the friends they played with here in CA.

I am going...


To work on some writings this week while things are fresh in my mind. Hoping to capture some of those thoughts and feelings I experienced over the weekend on paper.

I am reading... 

Crazy Love 
Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
By Francis Chan

Catching Fireflies
By Patsy Clairmont

Let Go
By Shelia Walsh


I am hoping...

To get a good schedule down for all of us in the school room. Lots of transitions this year and so far everyone is doing well. I hope it continues as we add more subjects and projects.

I am hearing...

The hum of the fan beside me, and kids playing in the next room.

Around the house...

Laundry, cleaning, purging toys, preparation for some sewing lessons, maybe some organizing and cleaning in preparation for the move.

One of my favorite things...

Pumpkin Spice Latte's 

(although they will be limited this year)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Gymnastics (3 x), orthodontist, school lessons, school planning, school projects, writing, scrapbooking

Here is picture I am sharing....

It's a Grand New Day! 
Love, love Women of Faith. 
I highly recommend it! It's a life changing experience!



















1 comment:

berrypatch said...

LOVE WOF! I went last year in Boston but they didn't come that far north this year. I SO wanted to go but didn't. Glad you had a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails