Monday, April 13, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY April 13, 2009


Outside My Window

The sun is shining, but clouds are rolling in over the ocean.

I am thinking...

I could use a little more sleep and a lot less drama in my life!

I am thankful for....

Quick care at the emergency room for my precious little girl!

From the kitchen...

Meal possibilities for the week:
Sweet n' Sour Chicken
Green salad topped with Chicken
Steak & Potato's
Roast in the crockpot

I am wearing...

Jean shorts & old pink t-shirt

I am creating...

A memory album of my mom, My Disney Albums, my Project 365 album.

I am going...


To try and get some journaling and writing done. Just need a clearer head.

I am reading...

A Page Out of Life
Kathleen Reid

The 39 Clues
(previewing this for my 11 year old)
Rick Riordan

I am hoping...

That I can get back on track this week. Time to start winding down the school year and start planning the summer months.

I am hearing...

A movie coming from the next room. Trying to keep kids quiet for the sake of Courtney.

Around the house...

Laundry, school, and catching up on projects, follow-up Dr. appointments.

One of my favorite things...

Reading!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Gymnastics (2 x), Awana's, school, organizing and
rearranging, menu planning, finalizing summer plans....

Here is picture I am sharing...

Easter Egg Hunt!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails