Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY February 16, 2009

Outside My Window...

Cold and rainy.... what a President's Day!

I am thinking...

That regardless of the rain today is a great day! Hubby is home and that is so much better than where we were last year at this time.
Very, very thankful!


I am thankful for...

my husband who has spoiled me for my birthday!

From the kitchen...

Nothing since we went out to lunch.

I am wearing...

Capri's and pink t-shirt

I am creating...

Project 365 binder...and having a blast working on it.

I am going...

to do nothing...which I can swing since it is my birthday! Now tomorrow and the rest of the week that's a different story!

I am reading...

Against All Odds
Irene Hannon

Have A New Kid by Friday
Dr. Kevin Leman


I am hoping...

I am still hoping for everyone to get over the colds. Sickness is no fun. I am also hoping for warmer weather to visit us soon.

I am hearing...

Laughter from the next room and one very excited boy playing the Wii.

Around the house...

Cleaning and organizing.

One of my favorite things...

Roses and Starbucks...which I received for Valentines Day.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

laundry, school, Awana's, cleaning, organizing, bread baking, Project 365 catch up, more organizing, and maybe...just maybe some scrapbooking projects.

Here is picture I am sharing...

Rain in Southern California.....amazing!




2 comments:

Paula said...

A happy birthday to you!

berrypatch said...

Sheri! I'm sorry - I was not on the computer much Monday or Tuesday & I missed your birthday. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you had a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails