Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY January 12, 2009

Outside My Window...

A beautiful bright sunny day....81 degrees. I can see the ocean and
Catalina Island clearly out my window.

I am thinking...

I would like to find a tried and true recipe for a wheat bread. I have mastered the white bread and the rolls, time to move onto new ventures. Currently reading a few new bread baking books. I am also thinking I need to find some system to get me organized and stay organized.

I am thankful for...

The beautiful weather ....it has lifted my spirits greatly.

From the kitchen...

Currently working on homemade bread. Later I will be making Chicken Enchiladas.

I am wearing...

Shorts, t-shirt & comfortable sandals

I am creating...

A photo album with snippets of our everyday life. Not the photo shots that have to be "perfect", but the photos of what our life is like everyday in 2009. It's actually been kind of fun. No stress on trying for a "perfect" shot. I am lovin' Becky Higgins approach to this project.

I am going...

to enjoy where I am right now. Savor each moment and each memory.


I am reading...

Bread Made Easy
By Beth Hensperger

The Bread Bible
By Beth Hensperger

The Perfect Life
By Robin Lee Hatcher

I am hoping...

I can find a system to get me on track regarding being organized. I am feeling far too stressed over the walls closing in and have got to figure out a solution. I have already departed with bags and bags of old clothing, old papers, and old high chairs....yet still feeling overwhelmed.

I am hearing...

The hum of the fan in the window.
The rest of the house is far too quiet. Time to check on what the little ones are doing.

Around the house...

Laundry (no surprise there) Anyone figure out that Monday is my laundry day ? Baking bread, cleaning, vacuuming. Must get the week off to a good start.

One of my favorite things...

The Project 365 Photo Album I am putting together.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Organizing pictures, lesson plans, ortho appointment, babysitting and trying to get in some writing.

Here is picture I am sharing...

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Can I just say I am SO jealous of that warm weather?!?!? It's about 12 degrees here and COLD!!! Oh well.... Your P365 album looks cool! Is that the kit I've been hearing about? Betsy Higgins?? Neat....

Related Posts with Thumbnails