Music soothes my soul. It brings something to me that I can't explain. The words bring meaning to things I deal with every day. Words bless me, words lift me up and words and music give me gentle reminders in my often hectic days. Most years I find one or two songs that impact me like none other. I also listen to those songs until my kids can sing right along with the words. One of these days I am going to create a scrapbook album to document what specific songs have meant to me over the years. Until then, I will continue to be lifted up by my recent discovery. If you enjoy uplifting Christian music check out Stacy Dumas, or go buy her CD here. Oh and I just read she has some songs available on itunes.
Enjoy and be blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Hey Sheri :) It's me, skraphead (Steph) I just wanted to say thanks for directing me to Stacy Dumas site. She has some great music. God Bless!
Post a Comment