One of the features of this house that appeals to me is the laundry room. Not because I love to do laundry, but because it is actually a room! This room also has a window, a sink, and cabinets for storage...and it is located on the second level where most of the bedrooms are! How cool is that.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Another Cool Feature....
One of the features of this house that appeals to me is the laundry room. Not because I love to do laundry, but because it is actually a room! This room also has a window, a sink, and cabinets for storage...and it is located on the second level where most of the bedrooms are! How cool is that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Sheri, my aunt and uncle put their laundry room upstairs when they remodeled. That makes so much sense to me. I'm enjoying your new home.
Post a Comment