Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Reading Recommendations

If you are interested in adding to your Spring/Summer reading list here are some recommendations from my friend Linda.

Scrap Everything, by Leslie Gould. (Fiction)

When I Lay My Isaac Down, by Carol Kent. (Nonfiction)

The entire Yada Yada Prayer Group series (there are 6 books so far) by Neta Jackson.

And the entire series of Dearest Dorothy books (there are 4 or 5) by Charlene Baumbich.

The Sister Chicks series

The Ray Blackstone books

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks! I can add a few more to that, lol....just got another batch over at the CBG store.

I finished another SisterChicks book, (SisterChicks on the Loose), and would also highly recommend: My Life As A Doormat (In Three Acts) by Rene Gutteridge, and Distant Echoes By Colleen Coble (this is part of the Aloha Reef series)

All fantastic Christian Fiction!

Related Posts with Thumbnails