Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blessings.....


Christmas ornaments........
One of life's greatest blessings is friends! This week I was blessed by one of my friends through an ornament exchange. This dear friend sent me a beautiful illuminated ornament with the Three Wise Men along with a cute hand crafted ornament filled with mints. It was nice to stop in the midst of a hectic week and open this gift. It truly made me feel blessed. Blessed to have friends who pick out thoughtful, wonderful gifts. Friends who take the time out of their holiday schedules to wait in post office lines, and friends who walk beside you, laugh with you, cry with you and pray for you. Thank you my friend for making me feel special!

Wonderful holiday blessings to all my friends!

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

Neat ornaments! Thanks for the photos. I'm off to do the same on my blog later. ~Lisa

Debbie said...

Very pretty ornaments. I'm glad you posted them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails