
Craftin' and Scrapbookin'
This having been a long weekend I took advantage of the time I had. Every year I make a calendar for the grandparents. I fill it with lots of pictures of all the grandchildren. Looking at the finished product is just as much fun for the kids as it is for their grandparents. My nieces and nephews always like to go to Papa's and take the calendar down and find their month and see what pictures have been chosen. My calendar making has been a tradition now for about 7 years. I try to make it different every year. Some years I use stamps, other years stickers. This year I am using Karen Foster Calendar Kits. This has been so much fun and it gives the calendar such a unique look from last year. I have done as far as the April grid. I am still waiting for pictures from my sister and sister-in-law to complete the top part of the calendar. It feels good to be scrappin' again!












1 comment:
Love the calendar, Sherri! I'm doing those this year as well - for the first time. I'm going to have the boys draw pictures for each month though. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Lisa
Post a Comment